So, you’re ready for a better, drama-free banking experience?
UNIFY Financial Credit Union serves members, just like you nationwide – we’re like a bank, but minus the drama. We have 100,000+ surcharge-FREE ATMs nationwide and 5,000+ network branches. Once you join, you’ll have simple tools and great products to keep your finances on track.1
Plus, Get $150!*
Check all the boxes when you switch to UNIFY. Plus, now get up to $150* when you open one of the UNIFY Checking Accounts below:
Can't pick? Review and compare our checking accounts to help you decide which account is best for you.
Be sure to come back here and use the below link to open your account so you get this special offer!
Ready to get that $150*?Join & Open Your Checking Account
Open a UNIFY Account
Opening your UNIFY membership is easy. You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident to apply. UNIFY will qualify you for membership through one of the following methods:
- Employer (if they offer UNIFY as a benefit)
- An immediate family member with a UNIFY account
- Based on the community you live in
- Or, finally, through our affiliate partner, Friends of Hobbs, a non-profit state park. We pay your contribution to Friends of Hobbs. Visit friendsofhobbsstatepark.com to learn more.
* Promotion available as of 12/6/2022 and subject to change anytime at the credit union’s discretion. New members who open a qualifying UNIFY Checking Account with a Visa® Debit Card will be credited a $50 bonus to the checking account following the first statement cycle. Earn an additional bonus of $50 by establishing a recurring ACH Direct Deposit of at least $500 aggregate each month. New Direct Deposit must be posted within 60 days of account opening and bonus will be paid in the statement cycle following the 60th day. Receive an additional bonus up to $50 by earning $1 bonus for each purchase made with new UNIFY Visa Debit Card that exceeds $5 within the first 60 days of account opening. Bonus will be credited to the checking account in the statement cycle following the 60th day. All bonuses are limited to one per member and account. Members with multiple accounts or accounts with multiple owners will not receive multiple bonuses. Account must be in good standing to receive any bonus and member responsible for all applicable taxes. Membership eligibility and account qualification requirements apply, which include opening a membership share savings of at least $5 Minimum deposit of $25 required to open FREE Checking or eChecking Account. UNIFY employees, volunteers, and family members not eligible. Members cannot have had a UNIFY FREE Checking or eChecking Account within the last three (3) years. Not valid with any other offers and subject to change at any time.
1Enrollment in eBanking required.
2APY = Annual Percentage Yield. As of February 13, 2023, HY Checking Accounts earn dividends up to 4.00% APY on average daily balances between $2,000—$15,000. Average daily balances between $0-$1,999.99 and over $15,000 earn 0.05% APY. Minimum opening deposit is $25. Dividends earned and ATM fees reimbursed each month you meet the following qualifications: have recurring direct deposit or conduct eDeposits of at least $500 aggregate for the month, and conduct at least eight (8) purchase transactions with your UNIFY debit card.
3ATM surcharge fees from other institutions reimbursed at the end of the month if all account requirements are met. Requirements include logging into eBanking at least once a month, conducting eight point-of-sale transactions per month using your UNIFY Debit Card, and receiving eStatements.
UNIFY does not warrant, endorse, or guarantee any of the products or services offered by Friends of Hobbs or any acts by them.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Visa® is a registered trademark of VISA U.S.A. Inc.
Thanks For Exploring All UNIFY Has To Offer!
You’re now leaving the UNIFY Financial Credit Union website for a third-party site that services our members. Don’t Panic! We just wanted to let you know that their privacy and security policies might differ from ours, and give you the option to continue. Thanks again for visiting UNIFY…come back soon!