Send and receive money with Zelle®
Zelle® is a fast, safe, and easy way to send money to friends, family, and other people you trust, regardless of where they bank. Whether you’re paying rent, gifting money, or splitting the bill, Zelle® has you covered.¹
- Log into eBanking or eMobile to begin enrollment.
- Use the “Send Money With Zelle®” link on the left-side navigation menu.
- Select or open a UNIFY Checking Account to use Zelle®; all transactions with Zelle® will be done from this specific account.
- Enrollment with Zelle® is connected to either a designated U.S. mobile phone number or email address; if you currently use Zelle® at another financial institution, you will need to choose a different identifier (U.S. mobile phone number or email address) to enroll at UNIFY.
- To switch your identifier (U.S. mobile phone number or email address) from another financial institution to UNIFY, simply follow the prompt during enrollment and choose UNIFY as your linked account.
- To receive money from another person using Zelle®, you need to be enrolled.
Enrollment in eBanking required.
Get up to speed on the easiest way to send money by visiting our UNIFY Zelle® page.Learn More about Zelle®
Speedpay – quick and convenient loan payments
Pay your loan your way – via the web, phone, or your digital wallet.
Use Speedpay to set up a one-time payment from your UNIFY credit or debit card, or your account at another financial institution.
- Pay up to 14 days in advance
- Payments processed the same day before cutoff time (4:45 PM PT)
Additional Speedpay Features
Questions? We are happy to assist or help you enroll in Speedpay. Call us at 877.254.9328, available 24/7.
Need a short break from paying your loan? Use Skip-a-Pay to defer one monthly payment on your UNIFY Vehicle Loan, Personal Loan, or Debt Consolidation Loan.
Apple, Apple Pay, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Google and Google Pay are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Visa® is a registered trademark of VISA U.S.A. Inc.
¹U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.