Refer a friend to open a UNIFY Checking Account with Debit Card and you both get $25.*
How it works:
- Refer friends and family to UNIFY and you'll receive $25 for each referral who opens a UNIFY Checking Account with Debit Card.
- Each referral will also receive $25, plus they can earn up to an additional $25 by using their new UNIFY Visa Debit Card.**
Easy to do:
- Visit our online referral form.
- Enter the names of your referrals and their primary email addresses—we’ll do the rest.
Share some REWARDINESS with a friend today.
* Offer valid April 27,2018, and subject to change without notice. Existing members receive $25 for each new member they refer (no maximum referral limit) who qualifies for and opens a Checking Account (excluding Right Start Checking and Right Start Debit) with a UNIFY Visa Debit Card. Referred member cannot currently be a primary or joint owner on any existing or previously closed UNIFY account. $25 bonus is credited to the Primary Savings Account after the first statement cycle of referred member account opening. Members must be in good standing with UNIFY to receive bonus. Members responsible for applicable taxes. Names and emails of referrals not retained by UNIFY following the initial email invitation to join. Membership eligibility and account qualification requirements apply. UNIFY employees, volunteers, and family members not eligible. Not valid with any other offers.
** Referred new member receives $1 bonus for each debit card transaction made with their new UNIFY Visa Debit Card that exceeds $5 within the first 45 days of account opening (maximum bonus of $25). ‘Debit card transaction’ includes point of sale (POS), signature-based, and ATM transactions. Bonus will be credited to the Primary Savings Account after the 46th day of account opening. One debit card usage bonus per member/account. Account holder responsible for applicable taxes. Account must be in good standing to receive bonus. Subject to change without notice and not valid with other offers. UNIFY employees, volunteers, and family members not eligible.