Special situations need special loans. Whether you’re going back to school to learn, or learning how to manage debt, these loans can get you headed in the right direction.
- Student Loan
Invest in your future. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out Federal student loans may not cover all the costs of a higher education. Bridge the gap with a Sallie Mae® Smart Option Student Loan.1
- Multiple in-school repayment options, plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
- Certificate-Secured Loan
Show us you have the right stuff. UNIFY’s Certificate-Secured Loan1 allows you to borrow up to the full value of your initial Share Certificate balance.
- Enjoy a low fixed rate 2.00% above the Share Certificate dividend rate
- Get loan terms equal to the Share Certificate terms
1 UNIFY Financial Credit Union is not the creditor for these loans and is compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of Smart Option Student Loan customers. Other terms and conditions may apply. Sallie Mae, the Sallie Mae logo and other Sallie Mae names and logos are service marks, registered service marks, Sallie Mae Bank, or its subsidiaries.
2 Retirement accounts are ineligible collateral for this loan.