Special situations need special loans. Whether you’re going back to school to learn, or learning how to manage debt, these loans can get you headed in the right direction.
- Student Loan
Invest in your future. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out Federal student loans may not cover all the costs of a higher education. Bridge the gap with a Sallie Mae® Smart Option Student Loan1.
- Borrow up to 100% of school-certified education costs
- $1,000 minimum
- Select low fixed or variable rates
- No annual or prepayment fees
- Choose from 3 flexible repayment options
- Earn possible rewards and interest rate reductions
- Certificate-Secured Loan
Show us you have the right stuff. UNIFY’s Certificate-Secured Loan1 allows you to borrow up to the full value of your initial Share Certificate balance.
- Enjoy a low fixed rate 2.00% above the Share Certificate dividend rate
- Get loan terms equal to the Share Certificate terms
1UNIFY Financial Credit Union is not the creditor for these loans and is compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of Smart Option Student Loan customers. Other terms and conditions may apply. Sallie Mae, the Sallie Mae logo and other Sallie Mae names and logos are service marks, registered service marks, Sallie Mae Bank, or its subsidiaries.
2Retirement accounts are ineligible collateral for this loan.