- Become a UNIFY Member
Are you ready for a better banking experience? Then you’re ready to be a UNIFY member! UNIFY connects our members coast-to-coast with great rates, fewer fees, and a lot of free—FREE checking, FREE eBanking and fee-FREE ATM access. Applying online for membership is quick and simple.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Social Security or Tax Identification number.
- Current government-issued photo ID, State ID or driver’s license.
- Fund your new UNIFY account, you’ll need to provide a bank routing account number, or a valid credit card or debit card.
- You must be a US citizen or permanent US resident to apply1.
- Why Become a UNIFY Member?
Why join UNIFY? Because unlike those big banks, UNIFY is never too big to remember UNIFY is all about YOU. It’s at the core of who we are because we are a credit union. And credit unions, unlike banks, understand finances aren’t just about money, but about people…"people helping people."
But wait…may be you’re thinking, “I like it when it’s about me and I like to help people…but don’t I have to work at a company or know someone special to join a credit union?” Don’t worry we’ve got you covered!
We have a number of ways to qualify you; if you work or live in qualified areas, by referral, or with a complimentary membership to a partnering nonprofit organization2.
Plus as a UNIFY member:
- You’ll belong to a credit union with over $2 billion in assets and over 50 branches nationwide.
- You’ll enjoy many big bank perks, minus the fees. FREE online banking, FREE checking, FEE-FREE ATM & Branch access – and much more.
- Your accounts are safe with us. We are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- You actually own a share in UNIFY. Yup, we answer to you! Your $5 deposit in your savings account makes each member a shareholder.
- You'll get competitive low rates & products to fit your lifestyle.
- You'll have 24/7 customer service online & by phone
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Want to share the good news with a friend? Refer them and you’ll both be rewarded with some extra cash! Learn more.
- Gift a UNIFY Account
Spread the love & fund someone. You can gift a UNIFY Account and help a loved one get on the path to financial success. To gift a UNIFY account:
- Visit any UNIFY branch & make a deposit in your recipient’s name to gift them a UNIFY account.
- You’ll need their full name, address & phone number.
- You’ll receive a UNIFY Membership Certificate to give your recipient.
- Instruct them to bring their certificate or reference number to any UNIFY branch.
- A UNIFY Representative will assist them to finish opening their account.
- Offer UNIFY as a FREE Company Benefit
Give your employee benefits package a boost by offering UNIFY membership. Competitive rates and fewer fees can make a difference for employees and their families. As a business partner, you will have a personal UNIFY Representative to assist your employees with life’s financial needs. Your company will receive:
- UNIFY collateral to provide employees.
- Onsite lunch and learn workshops.
- FREE financial webinars.
- Onsite loan product consultations.
To begin offering UNIFY to your employees email us today!
1Under the USA Patriot Act, all financial institutions are required to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. Therefore, when you open a new account at UNIFY, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other identifying information. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other form of identification.
2Partnering nonprofit organizations include Friends of Hobbs and the Surfrider Foundation. UNIFY does not warrant, endorse or guarantee any of the products or services offered by the Surfrider Foundation or Friends of Hobbs or any acts by them.