Due to system maintenance, access to your online accounts, including eBanking, eMobile Banking, and several other applications will be unavailable from
Saturday, December 15, 10 PM (PT) – Sunday, December 16, 5 AM (PT). These times are approximate. We apologize for any inconvenience.

UNIFY Online Title Services

Request a Lien Satisfaction Letter or State of Change

Rolled out the welcome mat in a new state and need to re-title your vehicle? Or, do you need a lien release to show evidence that UNIFY no longer has a vested interest in your vehicle? No problem, easily request these documents online:

  • Lien Satisfaction (or a Lien Release) – Need proof that UNIFY has released its interest in your vehicle? Or do you need a duplicate lien release? We’ve got your back.
  • State of Change (or State to State Change) – Recently moved to a new state of residence and need support to re-title your vehicle?  No problem.

Submit Request

For any other questions regarding your vehicle title, please contact a UNIFY Representative at 877.254.9328.

Can’t remember your Username?

No problem. Just phone our Contact Center at 877.254.9328, available 24/7, and a UNIFY Representative will assist you.